Our Mission is three-fold: to help young athletes pursue their dreams of becoming professional MMA fighters, to help foster the mainstream adoption of Cardano, and to contribute to the decentralization of the Cardano network. We will be donating a portion of the Stake Pool Operator rewards to those young athletes via the Josh Samman Foundation to help them financially and to expose them to Cardano. We believe that Martial Arts can change your life and that Cardano will change the world. Join us in our mission and stake your Cardano with Fight Pool.
Why stake with us?
We are operated by a seasoned Network Security professional with over 14 years of experience. Our servers are in the cloud, have an uptime SLA of 99.99%, and are backed up weekly. Here at Fight Pool, we are passionate about Cardano and we are in this for the long haul. Check out out Pool Details below:
Fixed Costs To keep the pool running and to give back
Delegators Currently delegating to this pool. Updated as of 7/20/2021
Pool Fee The lowest allowed by the Cardano blockchain
Live Stake Updated as of 7/20/2021
- Ticker: FIGHT
- Registered: 03-12-2021
- Rewards: Averages of ~5% per year
- Pool ID: 45956dccec3785e88f7b4a2be09b6f8e25add18fd00125a33cd96931
How to stake with FightPool?
To stake your Cardano with FightPool, you must have your Cardano stored in either the Yoroi Mobile Wallet or the Daedalus Desktop Wallet. The Yoroi wallet is our preferred method because it is a lightweight client that doesn't have to sync the whole Cardano Blockchain.
- Go to the official Yoroi Website . Click “Download” and choose Android or iOS.
- After the installation, choose “ADD WALLET” (SHELLEY-ERA).
- Click “Create wallet”, Choose your wallet name, spending password, and click “Continue”
- Then you will see the notification screen and after you click “I understand” — you will see a set of 15 random words. This is your wallet backup phrase. In the future, it can be entered in another version of Yoroi or other wallets to restore your wallet’s funds. Remember that this is very important information so please write it down and keep it secure.
- Then you will need to confirm your recovery phrase in the same order as it appeared in the previous window.
- After confirming that “I understand that my secret keys are held securely on this device only, not on the company’s servers” your wallet will be created.
- Click "Receive" and you will see your wallet address. Send your ada from your exchange to this wallet address. '
- Confirm the transaction was successful and verify that your ada is in the wallet.
- Go to the “Delegate” tab at the bottom right and type "FIGHT" into the search.
- You should see FIGHT pool pop up below the search bar. Click "Delegate".
- Confirm transaction with your wallet password and click “DELEGATE”. Congratulations — you successfully delegated your ADA to FIGHT pool!
- You will begin receiving staking rewards after 20 days. The Cardano staking yield is about 5% per annum.
What is Cardano?
Cardano is a third-generation proof-of-stake blockchain that addresses the short comings of both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Founded on peer-reviewed research by a team of world-leading researchers and engineers. Cardano exists to steadily redistribute power to the edges – to a community of individuals. And to empower them as an enabling force for change and progress.
As a proof-of-stake network, users stake their ada to participate in the network. Painstakingly designed using game theory and the latest research into proof-of-stake networks, the delegation and incentive scheme will allow and encourage users to delegate their stake to stake pools – always-on, community-run network nodes – and be rewarded for honest participation in the network.
There are three pillars to Cardano's decentralization: block production, networking, and governance. These are intrinsically linked to one another, and work synergistically to create a unified outcome: full decentralization, which lies at their confluence.
The Plutus platform provides a native smart contract language for the Cardano blockchain. A smart contract is an automated agreement, written in code, that tracks, verifies, and executes the binding transactions of a contract between various parties.
The Basho update will be the introduction of sidechains: new blockchains, interoperable with the main Cardano chain, with immense potential to extend the capabilities of the network. Sidechains can be used as a sharding mechanism by off-loading work from the main chain onto a sidechain to increase the capacity of the network. They can also be used to introduce experimental features without affecting the security of the main blockchain.
The Voltaire era will add the ability for network participants to present Cardano improvement proposals that can be voted on by stakeholders, leveraging the already existing staking and delegation process.
Native Tokens and NFT's
Developers, businesses, and applications can create general purpose (fungible) or specialized (non-fungible) tokens to achieve commercial or business objectives. These might include the creation of custom payment tokens or unique assets that represent intellectual property. All these assets can then be traded, exchanged, or used as payment for products or services.